SMART PARKING SYSTEM
Our sensor based solution helps urban living by better utilising the scarce parking resources. It ensures a 21st century parking experience for car users and magnitude change in available information for the parking operations.
The core elements of the solutions are:
- SENSORS: modern, flush-mounted, small-sized, which require no additional infrastructure installation in order to detect the occupancy of the parking places for 5+ years.
- PLATFORM: collects and analyses parking occupancy information, helps the parking operation by providing essential insights.
- MOBILE APPLICATION: visualizes real-time occupancy data, helps end-users to find free parking places, enables them to navigate to destination and pay for on-street parking.
Optional elements of the system:
- tailor-made mobile application for specifically the parking operation
- on-street parking guidance system with dynamic message signs
- integration and visualization of additional parking relevant data (e.g. availability of private parking facilities) in the mobile application
- traffic counting solution to support traffic management decisions and to measure the impact of smart parking system
We deliver the solution with end-to-end responsibility including consultation, planning, deployment, integration, operation and maitenance.
PARKING PROCESS AUTOMATION
We help parking companies to digitalise their existing processes. These changes can ensure a 21st century customer experience for local citizens and visitors while saving operational resources for the parking company.
- parking permit automatization enabling citizens to acquire their permit without leaving their home
- check and pay penalties via online channels
- request bills of parking payments via online channels
PARKING CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
Growing need for parking places and decreasing parking resources create more and more challenges for urban parking operators. Our expertise from traditional parking operations and latest smart technologies enables us to create parking concepts adequate to the 21st century urban environment.
- parking habit and demand analysis supported by on-site surveys
- parking resource analysis with recommendations to optimise utilisation
- review of existing parking processes, systems and recommendations
- review of parking zones, pricing, regulation and recommendations
- recommendation on parking permit automation
- recommendation of budget, technical requirements and resources for smart parking options complementing existing systems